Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Stay in Hotel Central Saint Germain


After a three-day vacation in Valloire, France, I went back to Paris. Since my flight back to New York is still after 3 days, I stayed back in my hotel in 3 rue Champollion, 75005 Paris, France - Hotel Central Saint Germain. It is located in Latin Quarter and Saint Germain des Prés, near the Seine, Notre-Dame, the Sorbonne and the Pantheon, near the Jardin du Luxembourg. It offers luxury and tranquility of a beautiful house in the heart of an historic district in a setting designed in harmony for all your well-being.


When I arrived at the hotel, I was assisted by the receptionist to get a room. I went straight to my room and to regain my energy. I really need a long sleep. My room is quite small but is just enough for me. I don't have that lot of baggage. I love my bed because it is so comfortable and relaxing. I turned on the TV to watch some news before I finally fall asleep. The next day, I walked down the street to eat a breakfast and to tour around the city of Paris. I also visited some boutique and bought souvenirs. After such a tiring day, I went back to the hotel. I love the view of the hotel from afar. The colorful flowers hanging in the deck makes it more inviting.

The hotel all in all is great. In addition to the great decors and friendly staffs, the hotel had indoor plants in glossy fiberglass planters. It looks so adorable. With its, shiny look, you will think that it is new. I love everything in this hotel. If you are planning to go to Paris and looking for a place to stay and if you are in a tight budget, choose the Hotel Centra Saint Germain.

No comments:

Post a Comment