Tuesday, June 25, 2013

An Enjoyable Trip To London


Travel and adventure is our hobby. Going to places that I never been before. Tourists destinations such as resorts and beaches, beautiful cities and wonders of the world is our goal. You may think that my hobby is too expensive but to tell you honestly, I make use of the discounted fares. Sometimes, I accompany my husband to his business trips. Today I'm going to tell you about my vacation in London. It was my first time to go there and I fell in love with the place. Beautiful scenic view and jaw-dropping tourists spots. These includes The Tower of London and Kew Gardens, the Palace of Westminster, St. Margaret Church and the Greenwich. Other flabbergasting landmarks are the Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, St. Paul Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, London Museum and the London Underground.


On the first day, I was alone since my husband had a business meeting. I went to Hyde Park. It was a cool day where sun is covered with clouds and a great time for a walk. Children were chasing each other in the pool. Some doing their morning exercise: jogging. The flowers in various colors blooms as if there's no tomorrow. The awe-inspiring landscape is really adorable. Hyde Park offers almost everything and you'll surely enjoy such as the Diana Memorial Fountain, Serpentine Lido (where you can go swimming) and also there is a boating area as well.


When I already the feel the burning heat of the sun, I went to West One to have some shopping. I bought a few tops and shirts for my hubby before going back to our hotel, Marylebone Hotel. It was one of the finest hotel in London. It has 256 air-conditioned rooms complete with amenities and a mini-bar. The hotel is very modern and stylish. The staff were friendly and accommodating. One thing that I like the most is the topiaries in the tall planters. It enhances the exterior look of the hotel giving it an inviting view for travelers and tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment