Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Faux Plants: Perfect Decoration for Business


Plants are great addition to home decoration. Indoor plants beautify our home and office space. It can also reduce air pollution components. However, not all of us would love to have live plants. In some cases, homeowners and business owners, preferred to use artificial plants instead. Artificial plants has low maintenance and durable. Artificial plants from window.com are not made up of silk, instead it is made up of high quality industrial grade polyethylene.


Artificial plants are very common to hotels and restaurants. When my husband and I went to Maine for vacation, we stayed at The Grand Hotel Ogunquit. The place is really perfect place to stay. It's just a few minutes from the historic Portsmouth and Portland. It is also near the famous Perkins Cove which I love so much. The receptionist and staffs are extremely friendly and polite. The rooms has enough space for children to ran around. It is very comfortable and cozy. The paint color, decor and lighting fixture are superb. The continental breakfast served made my mornings great. The faux plants as the centerpiece adds glamour to the place.



Before we headed up to Maine, I checked online about the perfect place to stay for our getaway and we choose the Grand Hotel. I've read a lot of beautiful reviews about it and we've experience it firsthand. My husband love the place so much that he even extended our vacation. We actually take advantage of their Spring Package with 2 nights and 3 days stay. And our dinner at Clay Hill Farm, is so romantic. It's like we're having our first date. It was so exciting.


I will surely come back and stay again at the Grand. I will recommend it to my friends to stay there too. It was a great experience that I can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment