Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Very Functional and Decorative Garden Clock and Thermometer

 

Working in our garden, takes up most of my time and I really don't bother to check what time of the day it is because I am concentrating on the flowers and plants that I need to maintain. I would normally stop when I feel my stomach is already asking for food. My son and husband would keep calling me to eat but I would just keep on working like I didn't hear a thing. But lately I realized that I don't want to get sick because I am skipping the most important meal of the day which is breakfast and I would also eat a late lunch. My husband is so worried and we talked about it after dinner last night. I felt sorry for both of them because it is during weekends where we could all bond and eat together three times a day but I have missed those chance because I was very mesmerized working at our garden.


My husband suggested that we should buy a garden clock so that I could still tell the time while working outside. We checked our favorite online site for some garden clock and we are very happy to see that they do have it. The garden clock comes with a thermometer, which I think is very convenient because you could tell the time and the temperature all at once just by looking at the garden clock and thermometers. These outdoor clock and thermometer is not only a decorative accent to display along exterior walls but also it is a very functional tool. This type of clock will give an accurate display of time and temperature, while adding a charming accent to our porch, patio, or walls that run alongside garden beds.


The clock and thermometer gets delivered to our house within 3-4 business days and I am very confident that this product from Windowbox is durable and fully assembled and tested so that they are ready to be displayed after receiving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment