Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Enjoying our Quality Time


We are done with putting the Christmas lights in our garden, but my husband suggested to add some decorations like the Christmas mini garden flag just to hype up the garden. I didn't know where he got the idea but its actually kind of cute and I somehow like it. He also suggested other decors, but I have to disagree because I want to keep things as simple as possible. He started to dig up some hole so that we could place the garden flag pole which is about 5 foot 6 inches tall. We were very delighted afterwards because the additional decor made my garden more attractive and every passerby would really take a second look on it. Some even had their pictures taken outside of our garden, they just love how we have set everything up.


We are also planning on having a barbecue party that day together with some of our friends but we were a bit exhausted, so we ended up ordering pizza and some fast food to be delivered at home. Good thing that we do not have to wait for hours because my son keeps on complaining that he is hungry already. After 20 minutes our order arrived and we all ate with a smile on our faces. I can't seem to contain my happiness because I am so thankful for everything that I have and still thankful for the things that I don't have. I feel so blessed having a husband who supports and loves me, as well as a son who respects and loves me in every that they can. 


Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. And family is not always by blood. It is the people in your life who want you in theirs; the one who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what. 


- Mariecon Alvarez, Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment