Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Botany of Orchids



Time flies indeed, I used to be that little girl who follows my grandmother around, or wherever she goes I make sure that I should be there by her side. Now, I already have a family of my own and things have completely changed but, one things for sure that will never change, it is my love for flowers and gardening. It was my grandmother who instill in my mind that plants are just like humans, who needs to be taken cared of because they too are precious. Without these plants, things would have been so different and our world would never be a perfect place to live in. I remember my grandmother has these special type of orchids and every morning she would check up on them and even speaks to these yellow orchid flowers. Yellow phalanopsis orchid is the name of the flower and one doesn't need a green house or you don't need a degree in botany to be able to help your orchids thrive.


These orchids just needs a sunny window, or an open space in your garden where it is free to grow, a spray bottle and a yearly potting are the little requirement to grow these beautiful flowers. You don't have to worry a thing in growing these orchids, you could simply sit back and relax and let nature do it's thing. Windowbox also offers these orchids and is available for pick up or delivery. With Windowbox you are assured that these flowers are of the highest kind and is perfect for your home and it could also be a great table top decoration in your office. There are more than 20,000 separate types of orchids existing on Earth and it all depends on you on finding the right flower or orchid that will match up or represent you as a person.


For more details about these orchids or live plants, as well as different pots and planters and window boxes or garden decorations and gardening tools, you could always visit www.windowbox.com. You could find a lot of helpful stuff on that page especially for those who are beginning to love gardening and it just starting to have their own garden at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment