Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Barcelona At It's Finest


Traveling has always been the most adventurous part of me. I was really glad that I pursue this hobby of mine, even though my parents would disagree back on the old days because they taught that visiting an unknown place would be very dangerous. I know that they care for me so much and that they love me that is why they're trying to be more lenient to me, but that doesn't really stop me from doing what I really want. Now, that I have a family of my own I have realized how blessed I am for having a husband that supports and understands me in everything I do especially with traveling and exploring the world. Looking back, I can say that my husband and I really had a blast last year after traveling to different places and experiencing different food and culture.


This year, we are looking forward to visit one of Spain's most hippest and cosmopolitan city which is Barcelona. The place boasts beautiful architecture, world class museums and art galleries and some of the most fashionable shopping in Europe. Another important zone that really excites me is the Example, it is a well planned quarter laid out in a tidy grid of modernist architecture. The most impressive of these is Gaudi's soaring Sagrada Familia, though most of his inner-city designs are within walking distance of each other. A friend of mine referred a hotel that she stayed at during her vacation. She said that the hotel is not the luxurious type but it is a three-star hotel with comfortable rooms and is within walking distance from the city's main attraction.


She stayed at Ramblas Hotel for two nights before embarking on a cruise. Some of the hotel rooms have balcony and Parisian inspired windowboxes, which has a unique rounded design that is hand crafted to create interest in an old world flair. I am looking forward to visit Barcelona and stay at this wonderful hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment